Monday, June 28, 2010

True Blood Episode 3 Season 3

Well. That was an interesting episode.











Ahem.
Seriously?
O...k....
Well beyond the seriously creepy sex scene between Bill and Lorena (dude. She is extremely evil but did she deserve that? Seriously?), the episode was filled with great moments.
My favorite was Sam's family showing up at his restaurant to open a tab....and visit....because they love him.
His little brother is kind of a turd.

Jason is as imbecilic as ever; he has decided to become a police officer (for like ten minutes before the creepy "bullet wound on everyone's forehead" pyschosis showing up again to deter him, that and he's dumb).

I throughly enjoyed Eric giving Layfette the lovely SV 9 Competizione just because. Eric is always full of surprises.

Sookie's up to her usual antics. She places herself in harm's way in her efforts to gain some intel on Bill's location. In the process she befriends the lovely Alcide and we get to see the inside of quite a creepy werewolf bar.

My least favorite part was Franklin Mott and his insinuated mind/body rape of Tara. He uses his glamour in a most ungentlemanly way. I mean come on! I'd be so pissed. And Tara is so stupid looking him in the eyes like that. She was all high and mighty about her distrust of vampires and WHAM!

All in all it was a very.....odd.....episode of True Blood. I felt like I needed a shower. I felt like there was a lie going on. I feel confused and in need of answers.

oh and well I'll just wait 7 days to find out what this all means...wait...wha.....WHY DO I HAVE TO WAIT TWO WEEKS FOR THE NEXT EPISODE?

oh HBO you are a cruel mistress.

But I will wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment