Monday, June 21, 2010

Trueblood Episode 2 Season 3

OMGOMGOMGOMG!
Ok. I'll take a deep breath.

Ok. So Trueblood season 3 is shaping up to be totally awesome. Squeezed into 50 minutes of complete awesome, this episode delivered majorly.
Nazi Vampires, Nazi Werewolves, awesome James Frain hitting on Tara. O.M.G. And of course now I have to wait for another episode. I'm curious as to whether or not something's going to come out about Bill's past that's going to make him look bad.  I thoroughly enjoyed Frain in The Tudors and in The Count of Monte Cristo(2002). Plus he gets to use his real accent in this show ( I notice things like that...shut up).

Plus there is this extremely creepy King of Louisiana (seated ->)with his equally creepy boytoy Talbot (hand on shoulder ->). Gay vampires are beginning to be a theme (a facet created and nurtured by Anne Rice---thank you Lestat and Louis). They've managed to keep Bill hostage, which of course he's whining about (I'm an Eric fan, Bill reminds me a lot of Edward from Twilight. Eric however is awesome but I digress).

I'm am deliciously annoyed at the cliffhangers each show brings. It makes me want to wait until the whole show is over so I can watch them back to back on demand....but I also am so impatient I know if i attempted that I'd just give in and watch each new episode on Sunday. GAH.

Oh Sunday. Why are you 6 days away!?

No comments:

Post a Comment